Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pie Pie Pie

I finally got around to uploading the pics from Pie or Die  - and no, I didn't win, but it was good fun and people seemed to enjoy my pie. Everyone was super nice, and all the ticket proceeds went to the SF Food Bank. The event was located at the Stable Cafe's courtyard in San Francisco - the 200 tickets sold out within 5 minutes, and the crowds were hungry!



Thanks to my teammate, Michael for all of this help!




Pecan buttermilk w/ chocolate in a ginger cookie crumb crust, garnished w/ pecan brittle (in case you don't get enough sugar in the pie).



We were team #8, The Sugar Lumps, and thanks to my kewpie doll for acting as our signholder. 



Group picture of our neighboring teams #7, #9 and #10 (who ended up winning the overall competition - congrats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment